[Foundation-l] [Announcement] update in board of trustees membership

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:31:33 UTC 2007

On 2007.12.17 16:41:09 +0100, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> scribbled 0.6K characters:
> gwern0 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > This may be wildly off-base, and is pure speculation on my part
> > - but could Erik be getting involved with Knol?
>
> Oh, we clearly should start a new project with sci-fi/conspiracy
> novels written under a free license.  There is so much good stuff
> in these speculations!  Actually, Google's value as narrative (or
> basis of a cult religion) might well exceed its value as a
> commercial investment.  There are so many myths around that
> company name.  Their spin doctors are probably more skilled than
> their algorithm engineers.
>
> How is that Wikipedia movie going, by the way?
>
> --
>   Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)

 What, this old thing <https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/User:Raul654/Wikipedia_the_Movie>?

It's going fine, thanks for asking. We're in preproduction right now, and as soon as we finish casting (should be around when SUL and DNF are finished), we'll start filming.

--
gwern
X400 NAVCM F-22 SERT rain RIT Gulf BLACKER clones cryptanalysis