[Foundation-l] Erik's New Job

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Thu Dec 20 02:36:02 UTC 2007

Thomas Dalton wrote:
> If memory serves, Erik has also held a board position on another open
> content related project (I can't remember which) - am I remembering
> correctly, and if so, does he still hold it? (I see no particular
> reason for him not to, as long as it's on his own time, but in the
> interests of transparency, I'd like to know.)
My dear Thomas,

You seem to like to comment on everything. Please show courtesy to your
fellow listmembers by reading what they say. It has already been stated
a 100 posts or so ago that Erik has resigned this other position!

If you want to comment on everything, then please read everything as well!!

Waerth