[Foundation-l] Erik's New Job

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:12:14 UTC 2007

While I too appreciate the clarifications from Erik and Sue on the issue, I feel
that this issue will have left a bad taste in my mouth in regards to
Erik and Sue
over the issue transparency from the ED's office.

I'm hearing a lot of promises and reassurances to be more transparent from
here on out. I just hope to god someone follows through on that.

Chad H.