[Foundation-l] Czech Wikipedia's EDP and WMF's licensing policy

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Wed Dec 19 17:41:57 UTC 2007

It isn't as simple as that. What may be fair use on Wikipedia might not be
fair use on another WMF project. Eg, an image from a news agency could be
F.U. for Wikipedia but not for Wikinews. This - as I understand it - is one
of the reasons why EDP/Fair Use has to be per project/language.

Brian McNeil