[Foundation-l] Erik's New Job

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:44:20 UTC 2007

I am sure I am not the only one who is greatly pleased to recieve
this clarification on the hiring process.

For my own part I would add that the qualities that Sue outlines
are excellent ones for a deputy. Complementary skills and backround.
Excellent balance all over.

I can't think of anyone better suited to acclimatize the hired staff
as to our value structure and ways of collaboration; and don't see
where Erik falls short of the other requirements either.