[Foundation-l] Erik's New Job

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:33:46 UTC 2007

Doesn't make it any more justified. If anything, it makes it even more
underhanded.
Erik recused himself over the issue of voting Sue to ED, then she
turns around and
promotes him to Deputy ED? It just screams that they were planning it,
and the fact
that the position was /never/ advertised makes it all the more upsetting. While
I sympathize with Sue's aims to produce a productive and professional office,
back-door job offers are not the way to go about it.

Chad.