[Foundation-l] [Announcement] update in board of trustees membership

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Dec 18 19:29:22 UTC 2007

David Gerard wrote:
> On 17/12/2007, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> [offlist]
>>
> I hate it when that happens too. OTOH, I hate lists that default to
> reply-to-sender more.
I wondered about that tag too.  It is certainly an incentive for people
to read the message more than the ones without the tag, it makes them
feel as though they are privy to someone's secret thoughts. ;-)

It struck me as a guardedly honest response to Florence with a good
tone, so maybe it was sent to the list in error.  :-)

Ec