[Foundation-l] Erik's New Job

Nathan Awrich nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:17:23 UTC 2007

On the other hand, having a member of the community with a good
relationship with the trustees involved in day to day operations is of
significant value in and of itself. Its possible it could create some
difficulties (e.g. he now reports to someone who reports to the Board,
so adjusting to that difference could be an issue) but I see no reason
not to give Erik and the Board the benefit of the doubt in this
situation. As long as they do a background check!