[Foundation-l] Wikimedia/Wikipedia trademarks?

Brion Vibber brion at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 18 18:03:21 UTC 2007

Andrew Gray wrote:
> On 18/12/2007, Nathan Awrich <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can see that, although I would think that there would be more issues
>> relating to speech restrictions issued by various governments that are
>> more restrictive than the US (specifically Southeast Asia, the Middle
>> East, etc.).
>
> All our content is published in the United States, on servers hosted
> in the United States (speaking of, are they going to be moved to
> California when the office moves?)

There are not currently any plans to move our main servers from Tampa.

Note that the location of the main office and the locations of the
various server farms are pretty much entirely independent questions. If
and when the time is right to move things, that'll be a separate decision.

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)