[Foundation-l] [Announcement] update in board of trustees membership

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:19:55 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When you consider the size and the relevance of Wiktionary or Commons then I
cringe when people equate the WMF with Wikipedia. Both are of a size and
importance where they deserve an organisation of their own when the WMF is
considered to be Wikipedia only. This is luckily not the case. It is however
galling to have to continue to beat the drum...

THE WIKIPEDIA FOUNDATION IS NOT ONLY ABOUT WIKIPEDIA

Thanks,
    Gerard