[Foundation-l] Wikimedia/Wikipedia trademarks?

Nathan Awrich nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:05:44 UTC 2007

On the last bit, I would say that is not necessarily the case. In
fact, it frequently is not. That is nominally the way jurisdictional
law works in the US, as far as I know, but even then there are
exceptions based on the effect of your actions (i.e. if you shoot a
gun in Texas and hit someone in Mexico, Mexico might reasonably
request your extradition).