[Foundation-l] Is popularity a good thing for us?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:45:26 UTC 2007

Hoi,
This is an argument that points in two directions. If you know anything
about me, you know that you arguing my typical case. :) You are battling a
turf war, is it Wikinews or Wikipedia that can do news. You want to take
away from  Wikipedia something that Wikipedia excells in. So make them an
offer that they cannot refuse.
Thanks,
     GerardM