[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:44:27 UTC 2007

Thomas Dalton, can you please stop wasting our lawyer's time and patience
with your constant nit-picking? You are not achieving anything by this.

In fact, I would like to ask the list administrators to put you on
moderation if this continues. Seriously, grow up.

2007/12/16, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>:

> On 16/12/2007, Mike Godwin <mnemonic at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thomas Dalton writes:
> >
> > >  Just go through the emails on this subject from members of the board
> > > and from Mike, and many of them say, very explicitly, that they did
> > > not know about this under hearing from The Register.
> >
> > You use the word "this" -- a singular indicative pronoun -- when the
> > Register story includes many things. Your imprecision here possibly
> > explains the incorrectness of certain inferences you have made
> > elsewhere.
>
> The Register story is about one thing: The COO of the WMF having a
> rather serious criminal record. Anything else mentioned is
> insignificant. It's quite clear what "this" means.
>
> That said, are you now claiming that you did know about "this" (for
> whatever value of "this" you thing appropriate) before the register
> story? If so, you've just confessed to gross incompetence.

Jon Harald Søby
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by