[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:51:22 UTC 2007

Can you guys PLEASE stop the gossiping and rumour-sharing? It is extremely
annoying and counter-productive. If you have nothing better than to gossip
about these things, go do it somewhere else. The rest of us aren't
interested.

2007/12/14, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:

> On Dec 14, 2007 1:43 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 14/12/2007, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> resignation as GC.

> > > Well, I guess it's all easy then, since it's not surprising he'd
> > > resign as GC soon after getting removed as ED.
> >
> > I don't see how that follows. Are you suggesting he was removed from
> > the ED position against his will? I've seen no evidence of that.
> >
> I have.

Jon Harald Søby
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by