[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:19:28 UTC 2007

Lexis also has other, more confidential personnel records on people,
that are available to certain subsets of the Lexis population (for
example, students do not get access to some of the advanced
PersonnelTrac features, but some private investigation accounts do).
Some of these features have limitations on how their data are allowed
to be released.

-Dan