[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:31:22 UTC 2007

Given that the Register was going to break the story, would it not
have been appropriate to have broken it ourselves first--or given also
an interview to some other publication? Or at least be prepared to do
so simultaneously, by at least posting on slashdot.

This was not a good way to handle negative information   As well as
making sure we are legal, we should have perhaps consulted someone who
knows PR.

--
David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.