[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:09:58 UTC 2007

Hoi,
For someone who is not from the United States, can you please explain how
you come to be able to access these databases? Are they public? And do you
really think that this is appropriate ?

When you are able to do so as a consequence of your occupation, what does
your employer think of it?
Thanks,
     GerardM