[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Fri Dec 14 10:12:58 UTC 2007

As someone pointed out, Wikinews has started an article on this. I've no
intention of contributing to the article, but have carried out some of the
checks I would expect the Foundation to do.

This http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/ is the U.S. court system, there is no
mention of criminal cases against her, although I am not certain that is
reliable. I have been given two other names for Carolyn which, again, turned
up nothing.

I am told records exist in LexisNexis, but I don't have access to that and
believe since there are onerous access requirements it is an inappropriate
source for Wikinews.

Brian McNeil