[Foundation-l] Wikis Go Printable: Wikimedia/PediaPress/COL/OSI partnership

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 22:55:48 UTC 2007

First of all, wonderful that the long term contacts to OSI are
bearing fruit.

There are some questions that I am curious about though.
Curious in the sense of "want to know more", not curious
in the sense of "doubtful", I want to emphasize.

Does the plan to provide open document export from
mediawiki mean that the foundation might vye for a
seat/seats on OASIS TC?

About the PediaPress long term partnership, I would
just generally wish to learn more. Is there a more
detailed document about what it entails, and how
it will be structured, somewhere?