[Foundation-l] Passed resolution (super short update)

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 19:02:15 UTC 2007

Jerome Banal wrote:
> 2007/12/13, Jerome Banal <jerome.banal at gmail.com>:

>>> I must be missing something...
>>> According to the famous encyclopedia, France is not in...
>>>

>> New Caledonia... :)
>>
>> Jerome
>>
>> Err, whooops, will learn geography again by the way... Sorry for my dear
> friends of New Caledonia...
>
> Jerome

Hmmmm. Right.
I am suddenly wondering if setting chapters through their national
bounderies is really such a good idea...
'cause let's face it, I doubt the french chapter will organise a meeting
over there or participate to a conference, any time soon.

Hmmm, note that it also means that we already have a chapter in Africa
as well (Mayotte), as well as in North America (St Pierre et Miquelon).

eh

ant