[Foundation-l] Forthcoming book about Wikipedia, "How Wikipedia Works" -- feedback wanted

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Wed Dec 5 22:40:13 UTC 2007

<quote who="phoebe ayers" date="Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 10:46:50AM -0800">
> I'm pleased to announce that four Wikipedians -- myself (user:phoebe),
> Charles Matthews (user:Charles Matthews), Ben Yates (user:Tlogmer) and
> SJ Klein (user:sj) -- are writing a book about using and understanding
> Wikipedia, tentatively titled "How Wikipedia Works". It will be
> published by [[No Starch Press]] in early 2008.

Congrats on the book and the public announcement. Fantastic that it
will be released under a free license!

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto