[Foundation-l] Wikinews - not so much a state of the wiki

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:14:24 UTC 2007

Just for the record, according to Shepard's, Batzel has been
distinguished 4 times, and criticized 2 times.

Feel free to check out the following (ignore the indent's, they're a
problem with cutting and pasting)

7TH CIRCUIT - COURT OF APPEALS

	11.		Criticized by:
Doe v. GTE Corp., 347 F.3d 655, 2003 U.S. App. LEXIS 21345 (7th Cir.
Ill. 2003) LexisNexis Headnotes HN12
347 F.3d 655 p.660
7TH CIRCUIT - U.S. DISTRICT COURTS

	12.		Criticized by:
Chi. Lawyers' Comm. for Civ. Rights Under the Law, Inc. v. Craigslist,
Inc., 461 F. Supp. 2d 681, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 82973 (N.D. Ill.
2006) LexisNexis Headnotes HN17, HN19, HN22, HN23,HN24, HN25
461 F. Supp. 2d 681 p.690

Cited in Dissenting Opinion at:
Yahoo! Inc. v. La Ligue Contre Le Racisme, 433 F.3d 1199, 2006 U.S.
App. LEXIS 668 (9th Cir. Cal. 2006) LexisNexis Headnotes HN24, HN25
433 F.3d 1199 p.1251
	20.		Distinguished by:
Sanai v. Sanai, 141 Fed. Appx. 677, 2005 U.S. App. LEXIS 17785 (9th
Cir. Wash. 2005) LexisNexis Headnotes HN26
141 Fed. Appx. 677 p.678

38.		Distinguished by, Cited by:
Optinrealbig.com, LLC v. Ironport Sys., 323 F. Supp. 2d 1037, 2004
U.S. Dist. LEXIS 11665 (N.D. Cal. 2004) LexisNexis Headnotes HN15,
HN18, HN19, HN22, HN23, HN24, HN25