[Foundation-l] What's wrong with CC-BY-SA?

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:07:40 UTC 2007

Gregory, thanks for explaining what do others think.

I DON'T BELIEVE to Creative Commons (to Lessig, and if Jimmy continue
to argue for CC licenses, I'll stop to trust to him, too) and I don't
want to "share" may work under the terms which may help only to a big
companies and which would prevent other people to use it.

The only usable CC license is CC-BY. At least, it doesn't prohibit anything.

So, if WMF wants to switch from GFDL/SGFDL to CC-BY-SA, I would start
to think how to move GFDL work into another project as well as I will
try to forget for WMF projects.