[Foundation-l] Alternatives to Cafepress

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:37:55 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When you consider how marketing works, we can have a clothing line that
shows off the intellectual qualities of the wearer.. it is something that
would nicely offset the more foolish brands of clothing where it is the so
manieth pop star film star of whatever person who went in to this line of
business.

Really, we could make serious money if we take this serious. We could even
have a reserved range of clothing for people with more then a certain amount
of edits ... hmmm I may want a 10k WMF edits premium leather jacket ... :)

Thanks,
      GerardM