[Foundation-l] By Wikipedia?

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:11:59 UTC 2007

So, let's test a little bit Google's tolerance ;) (my site is on
Google: http://www.millosh.org/by_wikipedia.png)

The point is that, as you see, inside of the add ons Google has
commercial "By Wikipedia". Even the most of problems related to
Google's financing Wikimedia are not on the Google's side, I think
that Google should give money for promoting non-Wikimedia sites for
money with the phrase "By Wikipedia".