[Foundation-l] Wikimedia logos on Commons

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:55:12 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When you say that the issue was not addressed, I disagree. There is no
license that addresses the issue of trademarked material. This is not a
matter of copyright; it is a matter of representing organisations by way of
visible manifestations. By asking the Creative Commons for a new license
that could be called CC-tm, we get a license that allows for exactly the
situation that is at hand.

As it is not a matter of copyright, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks,
     GerardM