[Foundation-l] A general wiki list?

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:15:04 UTC 2007

I like the idea of a wikimedia list about wikis in general, as concept,
philosophy, methodology, community type, and tool that has been well used
in many ways -- to further the shared goals of the wikimedia foundation,
the wikipedia community, and its sister communities.

It would not quite be the same as a 'spreadwiki' list outside of
wikimedia, but a fine place for discussion about wikis in general,
something which illuminated much of the first years of Wikipedia's
community and content development.

SJ
--
+1 617 529.4266           skype: metasj     en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sj
One Laptop per Child      sj at laptop.org        wiki.laptop.org/go/Content