[Foundation-l] Wiki Scanner & wikinews

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 21:02:03 UTC 2007

I think, following this hullabaloo, you will find that FOX will be issuing a
directive to their employees saying that they are NOT allowed to use the FOX
network for making changes to wikis based on their personal knowledge and/or
beliefs and that anyone found doing so will suffer serious consequences :-)

I would expect senior management within FOX to have no prior knowledge of
any of this.  Maybe I am naive in my opinions :-)

Best

Debbie