[Foundation-l] Wiki Scanner & wikinews

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Tue Aug 21 14:50:54 UTC 2007

I see two criticisms of the *unpublished* article here so far. I see no
edits to the article to improve it in light of these criticisms. We at
Wikinews are in the process of trying to arrange an interview with the
creator of the WikiScanner tool to fill out the article, there is a window
of opportunity for people to engage on Wikinews and shape this article.

My posting to this list was to highlight something I thought people would
take an interest in and perhaps contribute to. Whilst I can be charitable
and accept that the criticism is intended to be constructive it is lacking
in suggestions on how to improve our work to address said criticism. Not to
mention the fact that this is a *wiki* article and anyone can edit it.

Brian.