[Foundation-l] Wiki Scanner & wikinews

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Tue Aug 21 14:15:06 UTC 2007

I have forwarded your email onto the accredited reporters email address, you
make some valid points and I would prefer wider input from our community on
this.  The article is still not published - hence soliciting input.  Perhaps
what we have found says more about *who* gets employed *where*, but I think
you have a point and representing our information in a neutral manner is
potentially problematic.

Please - like all Wiki projects - feel free to edit and suggest
contributions on the talk page, my main aim was to highlight this to a wider
audience hopefully without someone "scooping" us.

Brian.