[Foundation-l] Deleting blatant copyright violations from thedatabase

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Wed Aug 15 15:10:43 UTC 2007

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Google_convicted_in_case_brought_by_Belgian_pres

The above link may change your mind about Google's success. IIRC Le Soir
temporarily vanished from all Google searches following this incident. The
situation now is none of the French language Belgian papers are mirrored by
Google news.

We have lots of (http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Category:Google#cat) Google
goodness over on Wikinews.

Brian.