[Foundation-l] Interview transcription

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Wed Aug 15 14:24:31 UTC 2007

I did what I could for Commons re: Tony Benn; haven't you noticed that the
photo on his article is from a member of the family, Josh Benn?

I - unfortunately - could not get any photos, as I was sitting in Belgium
interviewing a man in the U.K.

Our Kiwi friends have been up to some interview shenanigans recently too,
they got a video interview with one of their politicos. The key message from
them is that issuing @wikinewsie.org email addresses versus using things
like @gmail.com has increased their response rate to near 100%.

Michael Moore, on the other hand, still hasn't responded to requests for an
interview. I wonder if he dislikes the idea of being on the receiving end.

Brian.