[Foundation-l] could we please have a community-l?

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:11:33 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, cohesion <cohesion at sleepyhead.org> wrote:

> Hey, Japanese wikipedia, what are your experiences with non-free media
> content? Do you allow it? Roughly what percentage of images would you
> say are non-free?

I think it'll be hard to find a useful distinction, but threads like that
might make sense going into another mailing list. They *work* here, but I
can see how they drift a bit off the usual flavor. We do have an
interproject mailing list at wikipedia-l (and probably a few others),
perhaps such threads could be directed there, or that list could be renamed
and refactored? Just a thought.

-Luna