[Foundation-l] could we please have a community-l?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 10 16:30:57 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want a community-l list for much of the discussion that currently
> has nowhere to go but foundation-l.

That's a bit limited of a definition. ;-) Could you make a bullet
point list of example topics and where they should go in such a setup?
E.g., "new project proposal", "chapter report", "fundraising idea" ...
It seems that unless we can well-specify what the topics of each list
would be, it would be an arbitrary split which would mean that
interested people would be subscribed to both lists, anyway.
--
Toward Peace, Love & Progress:
Erik