[Foundation-l] Florence's presentation on Wikimania

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 15:02:53 UTC 2007

Shun Fukuzawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I use a cheap prover :/

Do not worry. It can not be worse than mine :-)
Mine is down at least once a month, and frequently put wikimedia.org on
a black list. No respect :-(

Gianluigi made a pdf version, which I will upload somewhere, and I just
tried to send to you again.

As for me, I am waiting with great expectation to see all presentations
recording and slides uploaded. I missed some presentations with great
regret and I look forward watching at the records.

ant