[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2007 Thank You

TzuChiang Liou tcliou at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Aug 10 05:31:21 UTC 2007

Besides local team members and the program committee members, I know
some friends also help a lot (it's not a complete list, of course):

* Sandy, Craig, Guillaume and Christophe help Frances to organize many
interviews, a superb press conference. I already collected over 40 local
media coverage, that's amazing!
* Sandy, Delphine and Christophe take care of many international
sponsorship, give us more resource and energy to prepare the event.
* Aphaia and Cary promote the event and make this well-known among
communities.
* Austin and Christophe help Tim and local technical staffs to make
streaming possible.
* Jon Phillips and Alain help Mike to coordinate the HDE event
* there are some local bloggers help us during this event.
* and more...

The success of this event depends on the efforts from all participants,
either it's from local or global, wikipedian or wikipedian-to-be.
Personally I think the best thing in this event is to know friends from
all over the world, and working with you is definitely my best
experience, you make this an unforgettable memory, thanks.

regards,

TzuChiang

TzuChiang Liou, Project Manager,
Institute of Information Science,Academia Sinica, Taiwan
E-mail: tcliou at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Mobile: +886-937835052
MSN: tcliou at msn.com
Skype: tcliou