[Foundation-l] Florence's presentation on Wikimania

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 00:31:29 UTC 2007

She, not he, please.

I see NO reason why it should not be published. Consider it a ccbysa
generally.

I thought I could upload it this evening, but... the slides are ppt (as
Wikimania participants know...); I just tried to save them in odt, but
it changes the color of the text in various places. I tried to change
the colors to black again and Open Office froze. So just as I explained
a few days ago, I'll use ooo when and only when it deserve the title of
"helpful tool". Meanwhile, Shun, I appreciate your support and will send
you the ppt slides. More interesting perhaps will be the record. But I
have no idea if recording really worked at Wikimania and if or when it
will be stored on our site.

ant