[Foundation-l] Interview transcription

brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Wed Aug 8 18:40:09 UTC 2007

My apologies in advance, but this is the most active WMF list I am a member
of. So... I'm going to bug everyone to help out on a Wikinews project.

We have - uploaded to Commons - an interview with former member of
parliament and political activist Tony Benn.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Image:Tony_Benn_Interview.ogg

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Story_preparation/Interview_with_U.K._s
tatesman_Tony_Benn/Raw_transcript

I have already pestered my Wikinews colleagues for help transcribing this as
a first step into turning it into a story, any help in the transcription
would be appreciated. I'd also welcome opinions on how this material can be
used as a source for Wikipedia which has a "No Original Research" policy.

Brian McNeil