[Foundation-l] WikProject Classroom coordination

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:20:48 UTC 2007

This would be useful for a number of projects. It would be useful to have
this sort of list from smaller countries as well.

We could use a system for collaboratively building structured datasets
such as these around Wikimedia projects... perhaps the Open Library folks
can help in this regard.  (would any of the semwiki projects scale to
querying millions of records?)

SJ