[Foundation-l] Wikimania Awards closed early without warning

Nicholas Moreau nicholasmoreau at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:32:34 UTC 2007

The time is now roughly 17:29 UTC.

The Wikimania Awards submission period was to end at 23:59 UTC.

The page has been protected. Why is it protected, may I ask? I had
just emailed a photographer who has stuff on Commons, to suggest he
add his own pictures to the nominees.

I would have nominated his images, myself, but there's some weird rule
stating that "Each project was created by the submitter," thus unless
you created and uploaded the image, you can't nominate it.

Nick