[Foundation-l] Closure of Kanuri Wikipedia

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:41:59 UTC 2007

The Kanuri Wikipedia has no page in article namespace other than the
main page. And even this page does not have even a single word in
Kanuri. Kanuri is a language spoken in Northern Nigeria. The closure
of this edition has been proposed on September 17 2006. A large
majority has spoken out in favour of closing this Wiki.

See
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_closing_projects/Closure_of_Kanuri_Wikipedia

I would like to declare the discussion closed and have the final
result announced and forwarded to the Board of Trustees. Since there
is no clear-cut policy for closing inactive projects, I thought that
it might be a good idea to ask on this list, whether there are any
objections to declaring the debate closed and announce the result,
which would be strong support to have this inactive project closed.

Thanks,

Johannes

--
http://www.infoe.de/