[Foundation-l] PD in Israel

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:23:20 UTC 2007

I'm on a similar problem at the Portuguese Wikisource due to the
[[:m:American non-acceptance of the rule of the shorter term]] (see on [1];
but the problem is on PD-old-70 and posthumous works).

I've proposed in a private e-mail to Anthere (not yet replied, I think that
she is busy in others subjects) to create a set of wikis <lang>.non-
us.wikisource.org hosted outside of the United States ({{derivative}} from
the Debian non-us software repository [2]) to host works PD-old worldwide
but copyrighted in the USA.

commons-l have a message sent today based on the same subject: [3]

[1] -
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Scriptorium#PD-old_non-us..._I.27m_confused

[2] - http://www.debian.org/mirror/list-non-US

[3] - http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/commons-l/2007-April/001690.html