[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Fri Apr 27 04:43:56 UTC 2007

Brad Patrick wrote:
> The answer to someone who is suspicious of an action is ASSUME
> GOOD FAITH *precisely* because it is the Foundation acting.  Volunteers come
> and go, the Foundation is the Foundation.  That is what matters.

Erm I just noticed this, but I'd have to disagree wholeheartedly.  The
Foundation can come and go; the projects are the only reason for its
existence, and it does not matter one whit independently of its support
for them.  They can outlast it and be supported by a new Foundation if
for some reason this becomes necessary, though of course this is not to
be sought out.

-Mark