[Foundation-l] Mission & Vision statement updated

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 25 21:45:19 UTC 2007

On 4/25/07, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/25/07, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> > The Mission and Vision statement of WMF have been officially updated
> > after the recent community discussions:
> Not to be querulous, but which specific community discussions are you
> referring to? I must not have gotten the memo...

In addition to the Board retreat discussions in Frankfurt which
included chapter representatives, there have been three calls on this
mailing list:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2006-November/024907.html
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2006-December/025459.html
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2007-January/026662.html

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic