[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 05:20:11 UTC 2007

No, the problem is that the projects aside from the english wikipedia
have never been informed of this policy, it has never been translated,
and there is no implementation procedure.

If there is an issue tomorrow on the japenese wikipedian, and cary, on
our request, go there and edit/protect the page, and put an WP:OFFICE in
the comment box, and point out to the policy on the english wikipedia,
do you really believe that "it will just do" ?

We need a more general policy on meta, and communities need to be
informed of it.

Ant