[Foundation-l] A modest proposal: ads on wikipedia.com

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:30:22 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When a Encyclpaedia-libre kinda split is isolated to one or two projects, it
makes little difference. It might be akin to Citizendium .. They run the
danger of getting isolated in their own little world, their own little
language, their own ideology.

When people are loud, it does not mean that they have what it takes to start
a project of such a size and complexity. Also, having more projects working
on Free content is not a bad thing. If this is what it takes to move
forward, to explore avenues that would otherwise be closed .. I see more
advantages than disadvantages.
Thanks,
     GerardM