[Foundation-l] Transparency (was: What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?)

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 15:11:58 UTC 2007

--- Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On 4/20/07, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com>
> wrote:

*<previously snipped>

*> I do think we've made some progress in
*> becoming more
*> participatory:
*> - Sandra has opened up the ComCom by creating a
*> separate, more
*> participatory, open communications group.
*> - Internal Wiki / List have a proper access request
*> procedure now and
*> many new people have been added recently.

> > Considering the question about transparency, have
> > these things been annouced widely?
>
> Not really.

Since it hasn't be previously annouced, would you care
to share more information about this progress in
becoming more participatory at this point?  If those
reading is interested in particapating what should
they do?

Birgitte SB