[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Thu Apr 19 19:24:03 UTC 2007

Abuse of donated funds is not a confidential matter.  If it has indeed
happened Danny has every right to inform the public.  I'd almost go so
far as to say he has a duty to report it (in terms of ethics, not
legal principles).

Of course, that isn't what he's done.  Instead he's made vague
references to problems instead of actual allegations which the accused
can defend himself against.

Anthony