[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2008 bids: London

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:35:44 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Robert Leverington <lcarsdata at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have created a bid for London for the 2008 Wikimania, I think it
> might be a little too late (since all the other bids were in by
> January), however help would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Robert.
> http://roberthl.allhyper.com

Great! Though the other bids have been there since this winter, I think it's
safe to say that for various reasons (unless there are talks I'm unaware of)
nothing has been done on a foundation level to choose the 2008 bid yet, so
there is still plenty of time to propose cities. The London bid for 2007 was
quite good as well and worth taking a look at.

-- phoebe