[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 12:06:51 UTC 2007

In a message dated 4/19/2007 12:47:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Anthere9 at yahoo.com writes:

What  Danny and Kelly say are not only "criticism", they are personnal
attacks  and insults. When Danny says we are not taking responsability,
it is  something else. It is somehow accusing us on the legal ground.
What will  happen next ? Accusations of fraud ? Accusation of theft ? Or
what ? Is  there a limit ? And all we should do is smile and accept to go
on being  kicked ?

I would never accuse the Board of fraud or theft. Abuse of donated funds is
another story entirely.  Having a board member insist that the foundation
rent him a car so that he can go to the beach ... questionable to furthering the
goals of the foundation.

Danny